1. This warranty is made to you, the product purchaser who owns the property where the product is applied.
2. Except if you purchased the product as a consumer residing in the Province of Quebec, this warranty is not transferable, except if a contractor purchased and applied the product to the property for you; in such a case, the warranty is transferable to you.
3. If this product, when applied and maintained according to product application and maintenance instructions to a properly prepared surface, fails to perform, contact us at 1-800-348-7615, and upon satisfactory evidence of product failure, and with your proof of purchase, you may either receive a replacement of an equivalent quantity of product free of charge or request a refund from the store where purchased.
4. This warranty shall not apply to any defect, damage, or product failure resulting from improper surface preparation, structural defects, environmental damage, failure of a previous product, deterioration or defect in the underlying substrate, or improper application or maintenance of the product.
5. Your sole remedy, and the sole liability of Geocel, under this warranty is the replacement of product or refund and does not include labour or costs associated with the application or removal of any product.
6. IN NO EVENT SHALL GEOCEL BE LIABLE, UNLESS YOU PURCHASED THE PRODUCT AS A CONSUMER IN THE PROVINCE OF QUÉBEC, FOR ANY TYPE OF INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, PUNITIVE, OR INDIRECT DAMAGES, WHETHER OR NOT PURCHASER IS ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS OF SALE, INCLUDING WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, SHALL HAVE THE SAME DURATION AS THE ABOVE EXPRESS WARRANTY.
7. Some provinces do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts or limitations on incidental or consequential damages, so portions of the limitations above might not apply to you. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may have other rights, which vary from province to province.